I'm doing a testrun over the b5-pre on windows xp, nothing complete, but here's what I found: Bookmarks dialogs have untranslated strings, "Unsorted Bookmarks", "Bookmarks Menu" Options -> Content -> Colors&Fonts advanced dialog to narrow, not sure about colors -> Security -> saved passwords exceptions and details partly not translated -> Advanced -> Network -> settings dialog too narrow, untranslated "Exceptions" -> Encryption -> some strings in child dialogs not translated, dialog sizes again, non-existing access key for "Vra my elke keer (P)". Checked netError.dtd by a non-existing site, and larry via https://meine.deutsche-bank.de/, both looked good. Recommended addons in the add-ons manager is broken, I guess that's an AMO issue, filed bug 424081. No B5 blockers, AFAICT.
Thanks Axel. Much of this will be fixed post l10n b5 lockdown. We just didn't manage to get all our translation updates outside of browser/ committed before the freeze.
Thanks Axel. I think I fixed all of these now. The colors one was ok. Closing.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 10 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.