Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9pre) Gecko/2008050707 Minefield/3.0pre
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new profile.
2. Load Firefox with the profile.
4. Click the link to read the MPL or PP.
5. Try to read the rest of EULA.
6. Try from the beginning, but do not click any link, just try to look at the URL or copy it.
5. No way to go back: pressing Alt-Left or Backspace does nothing, and there is no Back button.
6. There is neither status bar nor context menu. I can only copy the visible text.
5. Existing ways to go back to the EULA — a back button and Alt-Left / Backspace.
6. A way to see and copy a URL of a link.
Kinda sucks, but not going to block at this point.
Who could own this if we want it before major update?
Would fixing bug 446446 also fix this? I believe that it would.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 446446 ***
Bug 446446 has been fixed now, so this should be FIXED. Reporter, can you verify?
The problem is still present in:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52pre) Gecko/2008073104 GranParadiso/3.0.2pre
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1a2pre) Gecko/2008073102 Minefield/3.1a2pre
The problem is still present in 3.0.2pre, on Linux as reported.