ProcessorState::initialize won't find namespaces

VERIFIED WORKSFORME

Status

()

Core
XSLT
P3
normal
VERIFIED WORKSFORME
18 years ago
17 years ago

People

(Reporter: Axel Hecht, Assigned: Keith Visco)

Tracking

Trunk
Points:
---

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Reporter)

Description

18 years ago
Hi,
because of the DOM changes, Attr::GetName won't return the xmlns prefix for
non-default namespaces.
This renders transformiix unable to understand any <xsl:somestuff> tags, as it
can't find the namespace.

I won't have time to fix this, therefor I open a bug. And I don't really know,
which is the right way (TM) to fix this, too. Just prepending the prefix?
I don't really like that.

Axel

Comment 1

18 years ago
Axel,

is this as a Mozilla module, or standalone? I have some changes in my tree that 
fix this for the Mozilla module. I'll probably check them in tomorrow.

Peter
(Reporter)

Comment 2

18 years ago
Hi Peter,
this is buggy in the module. It looks to me, like we should use the namespaces
of the document for this, instead of reparsing them again. But I didn't find how
to access those.

Axel
(Reporter)

Comment 3

18 years ago
Hi,
Peter checked in some whacking on MozillaAttr.cpp, so this is WORKSFORME.
I didn't get his checkin comments, I thought mozilla had DOM2 but transformiix
not. I would prefer to mark this fixed, when the DOM2 stuff is there.

In the meantime, we segfault in functions.xml. More bugs to file, on monday.
I am pretty off for the weekend.

Axel
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 18 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
(Reporter)

Comment 4

17 years ago
whatever this was, it sure is dead by now.
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.