This is not a bug deal, but I have upgraded this file to XHTML 1.0, and have cleaned up the code.
Created attachment 351102 [details] [diff] [review] Patch v1 This simply makes compliant with XHTML 1 strict, with a few minor code cleanups.
I changed the review request to jst because I saw he works more with this module. No slight to Brendan :).
Tyler, any chance we could keep the old formatting for readability of the HTML here, just add the missing tags etc to make it compliant? That would also make the diff significantly easier to read...
If you simply want it compliant, I can do that too.
Sorry, I did not read your comment properly. I actually did not change the readability much (except for on h2, I moved to an h1). The <i> and <b> tags are not recommended for use anymore, so I replaced them with <em> and <strong>, which look the same, but look the same by default. I also removed a bit of whitespace, old unused tags, and cleaned it up a bit. I will attach a file that shows how it looks, to make looking at the diff easier.
Created attachment 353709 [details] How this patch looks when applied This is what the patch changes (almost nothing).
It actually seems to make even more sense to totally remove this entire document, and place it on a mozilla.org site (like devmo). Bug 471215 is on that. Added all you to the CC on that bug as well.