Wrong phone number and time on DK phones

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

RESOLVED FIXED
10 years ago
4 years ago

People

(Reporter: christian.bugzilla, Assigned: justdave)

Tracking

Details

(Reporter)

Description

10 years ago
The phone number displayed on the phone display shows "46 91 95 49" which has changed to "88 32 72 88".

Also, the time is an hour late on the phone display.
(Reporter)

Comment 1

10 years ago
Correction, the time is an hour early.
Assignee: server-ops → justdave
I suspect the dates for the daylight savings change are programmed in the phones incorrectly.  That or they are set to follow daylight savings and Denmark doesn't have any.  What are your dates for daylight savings there?
OK, the timezone config *was* off by a few weeks, I've fixed that, but that wasn't the cause of the wrong time.  The DHCP server wasn't supplying any timezone information at all, so the phones were just assuming it was UTC.  I've added the timezone config to the DHCP server, you may need to reboot the phones for them to pick it up, or they may get it on their own the next time their DHCP lease renews.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 10 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Er, I meant daylight savings config in the first sentence there.
(Reporter)

Comment 6

10 years ago
I just rebooted the phones and they still show the wrong time (one hour behind).
Status: RESOLVED → REOPENED
Resolution: FIXED → ---
OK, the timezone on the DHCP server is measured in seconds, not minutes. :)  I changed it from +60 to +3600, let's try again. :)
Status: REOPENED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 10 years ago10 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: mozilla.org → mozilla.org Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.