This should be postponed until bug 480458 is patched.
No it shouldn't. Push tonight, we'll fix the bug ASAP and do an off schedule push likely tomorrow.
code is pushed to the webheads, working on dumping caches now
and the caches are flushed. (template/memcache/netscaler)
I verified bug 444265 and bug 470539 on production, and did general smoke-testing. Verified FIXED.