MXR stopped working for l10n on 1.9.1 branch

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

RESOLVED FIXED
10 years ago
4 years ago

People

(Reporter: atopal, Assigned: reed)

Tracking

Details

(URL)

(Reporter)

Description

10 years ago
Apparently MXR for L10n on the 1.9.1 branch stopped working for the german locale on december 15 2008. And looking at the others locales it seems that there is some inconsistency, some are up to date, and some are outdated like the german locale. 

It's important to have MXR working as that is the place people look at when translating support documentation on SUMO. And localizers rely on it when checking inconsistencies in translation.
(Assignee)

Updated

10 years ago
Assignee: nobody → reed
Component: MXR → Server Operations
Product: Webtools → mozilla.org
QA Contact: mxr → mrz
Version: Trunk → other

Comment 1

10 years ago
http://mxr-test.konigsberg.mozilla.org/l10n-mozilla1.9.1/source/de/suite/suite-l10n.js

indicates that the update scripts work. I think this means that there's a missing cron job for "l10n-mozilla1.9.1".
(Assignee)

Comment 2

10 years ago
So, I ran `hg pull` and then `hg update -r default` on 'de', and I got "abort: crosses branches (use 'hg merge' or 'hg update -C')". I get the same error on several other locales... I went ahead and did `hg update -C`, and that cleared it up, but it still looks like MXR is doing something wrong with updating...
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 10 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: mozilla.org → mozilla.org Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.