tinderbox pushlog doesn't work for me

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

Tree Management Graveyard
TBPL
RESOLVED FIXED
9 years ago
3 years ago

People

(Reporter: aki, Assigned: mstange)

Tracking

Trunk
x86
Mac OS X

Details

(URL)

(Reporter)

Description

9 years ago
It used to work, months ago.
No longer. I now see the links at the top, with an infinitely loading "Loading Tinderbox and pushlog...".  And an otherwise white screen.

I get the following error message from Error Console:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Security error"  code: "1000" nsresult: "0x805303e8 (NS_ERROR_DOM_SECURITY_ERR)"  location: "http://tests.themasta.com/tinderboxpushlog/AddCommentUI.js Line: 23"]

I'm using Firefox 3.5.1.  I've disabled NoScript and AdBlock Plus for themasta.

On http://build.mozillamessaging.com/tinderboxpushlog/ I get the same error (except on line 24), plus 

Error: console is not defined
Source File: http://build.mozillamessaging.com/tinderboxpushlog/TinderboxJSONUser.js
Line: 20

and

Error: console is not defined
Source File: http://build.mozillamessaging.com/tinderboxpushlog/PushlogHTMLParser.js
Line: 13

Looks like mstange's not in Bugzilla and I'm not sure which component this should go into, or if it even belongs here.  Filing anyway.

I'd like to get on board with this "let's replace tinderbox" bandwagon, but it's hard to when the main replacement site doesn't work for me.
(Assignee)

Comment 1

9 years ago
I'll look into this.
Assignee: nobody → mstange
(Assignee)

Comment 2

8 years ago
Does it work now?
(Reporter)

Comment 3

8 years ago
Sadly, no.
I don't seem to have anything in my error log, but I still see the "Loading tinderbox and pushlog" spinning forever.
(Reporter)

Updated

8 years ago
Component: Other → Tinderboxpushlog
Product: Websites → Webtools
QA Contact: other → tinderboxpushlog
Version: unspecified → Trunk
(Reporter)

Comment 4

8 years ago
* Firefox 3.6 didn't work for me in safe mode
* Safari 4.0.4 did work
* Firefox 3.6 worked when I |./firefox-bin -profile <emptydir>|
* Firefox 3.6 didn't work when I |cd <profiledir>; rsync -azv <tmpdir>; firefox-bin -profile <tmpdir>|

Then I tried removing various files in the tmpdir and seeing whether it would fix the problem.

Turns out removing prefs.js solved the problem.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 8 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
(Assignee)

Comment 5

8 years ago
This was probably caused by bug 545833.
Product: Webtools → Tree Management
Product: Tree Management → Tree Management Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.