1) Change the Learn More button to "Up to Date"
2) Make Plugin Name a link to url
3) Swap the status and action columns
4) Change Update
5) Create an "Unknown" state
5.1) Create a Grey Button with a Question mark
5.2) Copy "Unknown Plugin"
6) Make Unknown the lowest priority for display
On second thought #3, doesn't look as balanced...
#1 #2 are done.
Steven can you refine the css for .name a so the plugin name looks better. Thanks!
(In reply to comment #2)
> Steven can you refine the css for .name a so the plugin name looks better.
I've made a minor change in trunk in r52931. The font size/family of linked plug-in titles matches un-linked titles - they're just blue (to indicate the link). Does that do the trick?
Marking this resolved. We can reopen if we have any other status tweaks.