User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PowerPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en-US) AppleWebKit/531.9+(KHTML, like Gecko, Safari/528.16) OmniWeb/v622.10.0
Build Identifier: Bugzilla 3.4.3
Due to the nature of how the new login form ("mini_login") works (ajax based fade in) the keychain integration on all Mac OS X web browsers I tested (Camino, Safari, OmniWeb) is broken, login and password are no longer getting filled in from the OS's keychain. This is a regression from the previous version of bugzilla that was in use here. Please use those browsers to confirm this - FireFox has no keychain integration (therefore I usually don't use it on the Mac)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Klick on the "Log In" link
2. See the username (e-mail) and password fields appear
3. wait for those fields getting filled with the data from the system's keychain
4. wait forever - it simply doesn't work any more
the credentials are not filled in as usual for login forms
the username and password are filled with the values from the systems keychain
Exactly what version of Safari are you using?
- Safari Version 4.0.4 (4531.21.10)
- WebKit nightly Version 4.0.4 (4531.21.10, r51075)
- Camino Version 2.1a1pre (184.108.40.206pre 2009100601)
Is this still a problem with Bugzilla 5.0.1 or newer?