Still dealing with long waittimes, so need more win32 VMs. From looking at inventory, it seems the next names available are: moz2-win32-slave60.build.m.o ... moz2-win32-slave69.build.m.o
9 years ago
Can we wait until bug 429418 is done before doing this? I'm hoping to finish up today and it would great to have these 10 new slaves give it a test...
(In reply to comment #1) > Can we wait until bug 429418 is done before doing this? I'm hoping to finish up > today and it would great to have these 10 new slaves give it a test... We'll start on the new VMs for tryserver first, as that has the higher wait times, and higher urgency. Agreed these VMs would be a nice way to test zero->staging work. If bug#429418 is done in time, great, but if not, we should proceed with these VMs anyway. (I'll bet there'll be other new VM requests to test on! )
Severity: normal → major
We are all out of storage.
(In reply to comment #3) > We are all out of storage. Urgh - *all* out? If there's space for any of the 10 VMs, lets create what we can. Meanwhile, I'll see if I can free up space by finding any VMs that are no longer being used.
Is this still needed or are the 1u builders taking its place?
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 9 years ago
Resolution: --- → WONTFIX
Product: mozilla.org → mozilla.org Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.