www.bioware.com gets a seemingly infinite loop of asserts about an unknown language on this page.
###!!! ASSERTION: language specific transform type not set yet: 'mLanguageSpecificTransformType != eLanguageSpecificTransformType_Unknown', file nsPresContext.cpp, line 1186 ###!!! Break: at file nsPresContext.cpp, line 1186
OS: Linux → All
don't know why this one is assigned to me, but I'll find it a home. Trying frank and erik first. Chris P: can you confirm?
That's an ASSERT that I added a little while ago, based on review comments from buster. (Thanks.) I'll look into it. Nominating for nsbeta3 since this ASSERT is due to some code I added to resolve bug 4238.
Assignee: buster → erik
Target Milestone: --- → M18
Setting bug status to New. Bugs whaich have been triaged to a target milestone should not be Unconfirmed.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → NEW
Ever confirmed: true
From email@example.com, another URL where this ASSERT fires: http://www.bbspot.com/News/2000/9/wanted.html
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
another url... this is a very simple homepage http://home.sunrise.ch/tweibel/sidebar/meteo01/addmeteo.html
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 54507 ***
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 18 years ago
Resolution: --- → DUPLICATE
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.