Created attachment 421128 [details]
This is a production AMO push for 5.5. Steps are below, please paste the
output of all commands into this bug. Steps to follow:
1) Run the attached SQL. I don't know how long it takes because our db server ran out of disk space partway through.
2) Add new cron jobs (when in doubt, just make everything match preview):
Every 15 min: php -f maintenance.php l10n_stats
Every 15 min: php -f maintenance.php l10n_rss
Every 3 hours: /usr/bin/python26 maintenance.py collection_addon_count
3) `svn up` the sphinx conf (wherever it lives. chizu?)
4) `svn up` addons.mozilla.org. Look for local changes first, and `svn revert -R` first if you need to.
5) Configure gearman:
cp config-dist.php config.php
vi config.php. Change the define at the top to:
6) Update the main config:
vi site/app/config/config.php -O site/app/config/config.php.default
Make sure NET_GEARMAN_SYSLOG_IDENT is defined
Make sure the $compat_default_version, $compatibility_versions, and $version_aliases arrays are all the same between the two files.
7) Update services.addons.mozilla.org with `svn up`
8) Restart apache to pick up gettext changes
9) Clear all caches (Zeus, memcache, local cake cache) on both AMO and SAMO.
I still need to tag the site so this bug is serving as advanced notice for now.
Steps 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 done.
Created attachment 421390 [details]
SVN up output.
Created attachment 421391 [details]
everything looks fine on Prod!Hurray!