buildslave/talos reboots 20100223

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

mozilla.org Graveyard
Server Operations
RESOLVED FIXED
8 years ago
3 years ago

People

(Reporter: armenzg, Assigned: phong)

Tracking

Details

qm-pvista-try11

Updated

8 years ago
Assignee: server-ops → phong
Flags: colo-trip+
qm-pvista-try03
qm-pvista-try10
qm-pubuntu-try13

talos-rev2-linux09
talos-rev2-linux13

talos-rev2-leopard11

talos-r3-w7-010.build

These slaves I believe that were restarted twice yesterday. I wonder if the Linux 64 slaves are having trouble to stay up. Can we determine why they didn't stay up after 2 reboots?
talos-rev2-x6401
talos-rev2-x6404
talos-rev2-x6405
talos-rev2-x6409
talos-rev2-x6410
talos-rev2-x6411
talos-rev2-x6412
talos-r3-fed64-005.build
talos-r3-fed64-015.build
talos-r3-fed64-016.build
talos-r3-fed64-017.build
talos-r3-fed64-018.build
talos-r3-fed64-019.build
(Assignee)

Comment 2

8 years ago
(In reply to comment #1)

> 
> These slaves I believe that were restarted twice yesterday. I wonder if the
> Linux 64 slaves are having trouble to stay up. Can we determine why they didn't
> stay up after 2 reboots?
> talos-rev2-x6401
> talos-rev2-x6404
> talos-rev2-x6405
> talos-rev2-x6409
> talos-rev2-x6410
> talos-rev2-x6411
> talos-rev2-x6412
> talos-r3-fed64-005.build

rebooted those.

> talos-r3-fed64-015.build
> talos-r3-fed64-016.build
> talos-r3-fed64-017.build
> talos-r3-fed64-018.build
> talos-r3-fed64-019.build

can we remove these for now?  we still don't have enough outlets in that room to power these on.  bug 543080
What do you mean by removing?

I think that conversing with joduinn or alice will give you the answer you need.

I just report that they are down :)
talos-rev2-x6401
qm-pubuntu-try15

if you can do these two as well before closing that would be awesome. Otherwise I will carry them to the next bug.
(Assignee)

Comment 5

8 years ago
(In reply to comment #3)
> What do you mean by removing?
> 
> I think that conversing with joduinn or alice will give you the answer you
> need.
> 
> I just report that they are down :)

removed them from the reports until we have them online.  same thing for qm-pvista-try10 until we can find a replacement for it.
(Assignee)

Comment 6

8 years ago
(In reply to comment #4)
> talos-rev2-x6401
> qm-pubuntu-try15
> 
> if you can do these two as well before closing that would be awesome. Otherwise
> I will carry them to the next bug.

Those 2 and qm-pubuntu-try13 and talos-r3-w7-010.build are also at 650 Castro.  I will get these when I get back.
(Assignee)

Comment 7

8 years ago
rebooted everything.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 8 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: mozilla.org → mozilla.org Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.