User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100216 Thunderbird/3.0.2 Hi, after I update the Thunderbird from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 I can't receive and send messages anymore, simply doesn't connect. When I try check for updates 'Help -> Check for Updates', I receive the message: Update XML file malformed (200) When I try install add-ons 'Tolls -> Add-Ons', I receive the message: Thunderbird couldn't retrieve add-ons Reproducible: Always
This is in 99,9% caused by an installed third party Firewall. removing the Thunderbird entry in the firewalls config and readding them should fix that.
Matthias, It Works, thanks a lot, the computer's user has the Panda Firewall. I did not realize that because of the message 'Update XML file malformed (200)', I thought it was a corrupt or wrong XML syntax. Thanks again.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 8 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
The error message is a bit misleading....
Resolution: FIXED → WORKSFORME
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.