I tried to use bugzilla with mentioned in summary software but get the following error in apache log. Seems it is some incompatibility.... -------- error.log ------- invalid command name "cequal" while executing "cequal $remaining """ (procedure "ProcessFormFields" line 6) invoked from within "ProcessFormFields $buffer" (file "CGI.tcl" line 91) invoked from within "source "CGI.tcl"" (file "/home/dyp/html/bugzilla/query.cgi" line 22) [Thu Sep 3 10:32:46 1998] [error] Premature end of script headers: /home/dyp/ht ml/bugzilla/query.cgi ------ end --------
Actually, the problem here is that you need to grab the TclX library and link with it. Bugzilla depends on TclX. I'm leaving this bug open, as a reminder to me to find pointers to TclX and make sure it's all covered in the README.
I asked my friend which is a tcl guru and he said that this is a compatibility issue... 'cequal' appeared in 7.0 and was leaved in 7.6 for compatibility. In 8.0 it was removed. And he said that it is better to use 'string compare'... Waiting for your comments... P.S. I am not a tcl guru at all... I prefer C, C++ :-))) It means that I might be wrong , miss something, etc.
Well, Bugzilla no longer uses TCL at all. It now requires Perl. So, um, this will never get fixed ...
The database is being reorganized a bit. Instead of the Bugzilla product, a new Webtools product has been created, with Bugzilla being a component of it. This bug is being moved from the old Bugzilla product to the new Webtools product.
Old bug. Marking bug Verified/Won't Fix.
moving to Bugzilla product reassign to default owner/qa for INVALID/WONTFIX/WORKSFORME/DUPLICATE