says there hasn't been any SELECT activity on tm-amo01-slave01 since 5/27. The other graphs on  seems to confirm this so I don't think it's a munin problem. Is this true? How did it happen? How did it get fixed? How do we monitor this? amo just connects to 10.2.83.200 which load-balances the slaves, so we can't tell who we're connecting to. : http://munin.mozilla.org/munin/db-amo01/tm-amo01-slave01.mozilla.org/mysql_commands.html : http://munin.mozilla.org/munin/db-amo01/tm-amo01-slave01.mozilla.org/index.html
don't know how it got pulled, but oremj put it back. The monitoring got yanked when we removed it from the netscaler. It got moved back to the netscaler when the ACE topped out last week.
Assignee: server-ops → jeremy.orem+bugs
nagios monitors have been re-added.
guess the main thing here is we didn't know it was out of the pool because the nagios monitoring was missing. That's been fixed now.
Assignee: jeremy.orem+bugs → justdave
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 8 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: mozilla.org → mozilla.org Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.