I usually don't report bugs to myself, but this is quite a big and probably controversial task, so I'm filing it. This should cover all stuff in Mercurial (Firefox, Fennec, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Calendar, Weave, Penelope, Chatzilla and other minor projects) as well as other Mozilla projects: * mozilla.com * mozillamessaging.com * mozilla-europe.org * anything else I may think of.
Products fixed in http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/lt/rev/48b89afb240e. I hope this will propagate to mozilla2, when they branch l10n-central repositories. Now I have to fix websites.
mozilla.com fixed in r73264.
mozilla-europe.org fixed in r73276.
mozillamessaging.com didn't have any occurences of this. While doing this replace, I also made some other changes like making the word "Mozilla" use grammatical cases, and fixing some other style nits. I think this bug is now fixed.
note: I didn't touch the release notes or firstrun pages of older Firefox or Thunderbird releases. These should be left for good.