My extension currently has about 98% of users using an old version. When I open the statistics dashboard and view by Add-On Version, this version dwarfs all other versions, including my new beta channel version that I want to see. Okay, so I remove that big version from the graph, as well as totals. Yet the vertical scale is not adjusted, so I still can't see what's going on. This makes this feature somewhat useless.
Please link to where this is occuring
Sorry, was a busy day. Done.
totally get what you mean, and the new stats pages adjust the y-axis to fit the data.
Linking this bug to 611705 for ease of verification.