Today I had another instance where I crashed, and when I click on the link I get a response that the archived report could not be found. This happened on my Mac laptop. I think I crashed right before the email came out this morning that socorro was having problems. I have seen this happen before in the QA lab on Windows machines, so I am now memorializing the issue in a bug. I can paste the crash ID when I switch back to my Mac machine.
When I checked back again with my machine the report showed up - http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-83708678-80d9-4fff-9697-2968e2101025. resolving as WFM.