Fix up outgoing URLs in the db

RESOLVED FIXED in 5.12.5

Status

P5
trivial
RESOLVED FIXED
8 years ago
3 years ago

People

(Reporter: clouserw, Assigned: clouserw)

Tracking

unspecified
5.12.5

Details

(Assignee)

Description

8 years ago
We've had some problems in the past (eg. bug 559503) and several thousand outgoing.m.o URLs have ended up in the database. We should fix these in both the users.homepage and add-on support fields.
(Assignee)

Updated

8 years ago
Target Milestone: 5.12.4 → 5.12.5
(Assignee)

Comment 1

8 years ago
Oh, I fixed this yesterday in https://github.com/jbalogh/zamboni/commit/fc77513c8148a4b6975e8f22a222b5c8c0166900

I ran the job on preview, it should be fixed in around 2743 seconds (+ a bit for caching).
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 8 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: addons.mozilla.org → addons.mozilla.org Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.