It appears that, every time the update script runs on staging, we clobber the Django Admin pref that sets the Mobile site up correctly; we should fix that. I'm not sure if that needs to happen in the update script itself or elsewhere -- punt as needed.
Bug 608429 needs re-setting again; Fred/Dave -- can you guys fix this, please?
I fixed the symptom, but for the root cause, Dave suggested adding a fix to our update_staging.sh script. Perhaps it'll be as simple as adding an entry to cron.py that'll check and update the database.
Cron action added here: http://github.com/fwenzel/reporter/commit/aad142c I also put that into our automatic staging update script. The way it should work now is that every time the code is updated, the domains are also fixed. Note: The domains are hard-coded in the staging update script.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 8 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Verified FIXED; the fact that we seem to continue to have updates a la cron, and that this pref remains (http://m.input.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/ is still the Mobile app), is awesome. Thanks again, Fred!
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
Component: Input → General
Product: Webtools → Input
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.