It's not tagged yet, but has been through QA (waiting on fixes for a couple of regressions they found) so hopefully we'll tag it today.
mrz, trying to get a feel for when we might get a window this week? Tuesday or Thursday?
Tuesday works for me. Thursday night I'll be en route back from Phoenix.
I didn't announce this last night - does it involve user downtime?
There will be one user-facing impact - the topcrashers by version/signature will be partially unavailable for (estimated) 4 hours while the data is being regenerated by the updateTopCrashes script.
I'm ok with holding off until Thursday so we can get a downtime notice out.
Thursday is out. Wednesday is the only time this week that would work.
Jabba/Laura - work?
Wednesday is good for me, and Jabba said yes in IRC.
The tag is
Jabba: please begin by
- backing up code (to a tarball)
- configs (to a .old or whatever you like)
- dumping the TCBS table as a backup
You will find all other details here:
Didn't go ahead last night I take it? When's the next window? Tuesday?
Did the push last night. A few minor tweaks were done this morning, but the system is up and generally stable.
Verified FIXED on http://crash-stats.mozilla.com; I tested several 1.7.5 fixes, on prod.