User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:2.0b11) Gecko/20110211 Firefox/4.0b11 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:2.0b11) Gecko/20110211 Firefox/4.0b11 I'm using the keyword shortcut "we" for one of the search engines. It always worked but after upgrade from 4.0b10 to 4.0b11 it was gone. All other search engine shortcuts survived.. I edited the shortcut and it's working fine now. Reproducible: Didn't try
Is the "we" keyword used for a default search engine or one of your own installed engines? Which on is it particularly?
Hi Henrik! It's for wikipedia search, English version. I installed it myself ages ago. It's not the default search.
Ok, so it was working with beta 10 but failed in beta 11? Can you also reproduce it in a fresh profile?
It worked with beta10 and was kind of "unset" when I started using beta11. Unfortunately I can't easily reproduce the upgrade, beta10 was appearently removed from the repository (spot's firefox4 fedora repo) already. What I tried was, with a fresh profile, set the keyword, restart, use keyword, which I expected. Like I set, once I set it in beta11, it worked and keeps on working (no unsetting issues).
Tried reproducing issue and was not able. Setting resolution to WFM. Sebastian, feel free to reopen issue if you run into it again and have some STR.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 7 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
Thanks, George. I understand it's hard to work on this without any hints. I'll keep the current rpm and have an eye on this issue during future upgrades. If it happens again, I'll hopefully be able to reproduce it. (If it doesn't, that's ok too :) )
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.