Reproducible on: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b13pre) Gecko/20110302 Firefox/4.0b13pre
Confirmed on Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b13pre) Gecko/20110302 Firefox/4.0b13pre ID:20110302030357 However, UA spoofing helps, It works if I set "general.useragent.override" to "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.14 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/10.0.607.0 Safari/534.14". So It seems to be the site issue, and Tech Evangelism.
Oh ok, if UA spoofing helped then I think you are right and it should be a site specific issue. Unless anyone has anything else to add, within the next 72hrs I'll mark this bug as resolved. I hope that is fine with everyone...
Assignee: nobody → english-us
Component: General → English US
Product: Firefox → Tech Evangelism
QA Contact: general → english-us
It works perfectly now, I've tested it with the RC2.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 7 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: Tech Evangelism → Tech Evangelism Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.