http://im-ganglia01.mozilla.org/ganglia/ There was an error collecting ganglia data (127.0.0.1:8652): fsockopen error: Connection refused
This is gmetad segfaulting in the logs. root@im-ganglia01:~# dmesg|tail -1 [27383349.270026] gmetad: segfault at c ip 00c8e30a sp b37ad580 error 4 in librrd.so.4.0.7[c6c000+2e000] I fixed it by kicking gmetad, This shouldn't be an issue for much longer, jabba is replacing it with a new host.
Going to leave this bug open until we replace im-ganglia01 with ganglia1.infra.sjc1.mozilla.com
im-ganglia01 has gone away, so this shouldn't be a problem any more. If it arises on ganglia1.dmz.sjc1.mozilla.com, please file a new bug