Created attachment 531664 [details]
cannot setup sync screenshot
The Cannot Setup Sync error dialog appears immediately if bypassing easy setup code. See screenshot
1) install android nightly build on phone or tablet: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Linux armv71; rv:6.0a1) Gecko/20110511 Firefox/6.0a1 Fennec/6.0a1
2) Prefs > Sync > Click Connect (assuming no account setup yet)
3) Easy setup dialog appears. wait for code to show
4) Click "I'm not near my computer..." link
5) Verify Cannot setup dialog pops up immediately, then asking user to try again.
- Cannot setup sync dialog shoudlnt appear since user didnt change anything yet
- error dialog popup
Can't reproduce this in Aurora (Firefox 5).
Regression from bug 649739.
Created attachment 532381 [details] [diff] [review]
The JPAKE client code now sends "jpake.error.userabort" instead of (null) when the user cancels the connection process.
Verified fix on nightly: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Linux armv71; rv:6.0a1) Gecko/20110516 Firefox/6.0a1 Fennec/6.0a1