On Fennec with every mousemove I get the warning:
pldhash: for the table at address %p, the given entrySize of 84 definitely favors chaining over double hashign.
The key for a ThebesLayerItemsEntry is rather large at the size of 84 bytes. This seems like a pretty enormous key. Perhaps the key should be a pointer to this data?
This happens on Firefox too.
FWIW, the spam here is severe enough that I'd consider backing out the patch that introduced this.
Created attachment 533116 [details] [diff] [review]
Comment on attachment 533116 [details] [diff] [review]
* Save aMatrix as the transform that was in aLayer when we last painted.
- void SaveLastPaintTransform(ThebesLayer* aLayer, const gfx3DMatrix& aMatrix);
+ void SaveLastPaintOffset(ThebesLayer* aLayer);
* Get the transform that was in aLayer when we last painted. It's either
* the transform saved by SaveLastPaintTransform, or else the transform
* that's currently in the layer.
- const gfx3DMatrix& GetLastPaintTransform(ThebesLayer* aLayer);
+ nsIntPoint GetLastPaintOffset(ThebesLayer* aLayer);
The comments need updating here.
Created attachment 533183 [details] [diff] [review]