There is a significant drop showing on the Aurora crashes for yesterday. We did some research. + the web UI shows 210 crashes for the 18th. + the CSV files show 121 for the 18th. It appears the web UI is showing the wrong data.
here are counts from the .csv files that look a bit more as expected 5411 5.0 20110518-crashdata.csv 1213 5.0a2 20110518-crashdata.csv 4833 5.0 20110517-crashdata.csv 1066 5.0a2 20110517-crashdata.csv
(In reply to comment #0) > There is a significant drop showing on the Aurora crashes for yesterday. We > did some research. > > + the web UI shows 210 crashes for the 18th. > + the CSV files show 121 for the 18th. er, .csv files show 5151
Today I noticed that Aurora had dropped off the front page UI. I went into the admin panel and noticed that the expiration date was 5-18-11 so I re-enabled it in the UI.
Maybe it started counting crashes after I reset it in the UI? Not sure.
The trunk milestone is due to expire on 2011-05-25 so I am wondering if I should just change that now.
(In reply to comment #6) > The trunk milestone is due to expire on 2011-05-25 so I am wondering if I > should just change that now. Given that 6.0a1 is actually to be replaced with 7.0a1 on trunk that code move to 6.0a2 on aurora the day before, I think that date is good as it is. For 5.0a2, yesterday's numbers look normal again, but May 18 unfortunately hasn't been updated in that set and so still looks off.
Component: Socorro → General
Product: Webtools → Socorro
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 5 years ago
Resolution: --- → INCOMPLETE
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.