Extension page doesn't update after review

VERIFIED FIXED in 6.1.4

Status

P1
blocker
VERIFIED FIXED
7 years ago
3 years ago

People

(Reporter: gaubugzilla, Assigned: jbalogh)

Tracking

unspecified
6.1.4

Details

(URL)

(Reporter)

Description

7 years ago
Adblock Plus 1.3.9 has been reviewed 38 hours ago. If I go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/ the page is still listing Adblock Plus 1.3.8 and clicking the link will even install that version (despite latest.xpi link). The reviews listed on this page are also older, the "all reviews" page lists a few more that have been added since then. The version history page however correctly lists Adblock Plus 1.3.9 as reviewed.

Note that switching to other languages changes nothing, all of them list Adblock Plus 1.3.8 as latest version. At least extension update doesn't agree, 10% of the users were auto-updated already.
I thought this was supposed to be fixed with last week's release. We need to fix this on Tuesday if not sooner.

Clearing the zeus cache didn't help, so it's something more serious.
Assignee: nobody → jbalogh
Severity: major → blocker
Priority: -- → P1
Target Milestone: --- → 6.1.4

Updated

7 years ago
Duplicate of this bug: 669115
(Reporter)

Comment 3

7 years ago
It is definitely not Zeus cache - note how reviews on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/reviews/ are marked with "This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.3.8)" even though Adblock Plus 1.3.9 has been approved two days before the review. The extension page finally updated however, now it is listing Adblock Plus 1.3.9 and the current reviews.
This is affecting dozens if not hundreds of add-ons.
Quite. I'm glad that AdBlock finally updated, but most other add-ons haven't, including:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/pentadactyl/

Comment 6

7 years ago
This is reproducible on preview too :(
(Assignee)

Comment 7

7 years ago
Crons that were supposed to be going were not in crontab because it didn't get rebuilt after I made changes: https://github.com/jbalogh/zamboni/commit/5f613aab368

So I made rebuilding it automatic so this doesn't happen anymore: https://github.com/jbalogh/zamboni/commit/3c228226dd

And oremj pushed the fix to prod.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 7 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Reviewed the 1.2.1 update for the following add-on and the change was live withing a few minutes:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/password-categories/
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
Product: addons.mozilla.org → addons.mozilla.org Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.