1. go to about:firefox
2. select any of the links except : Know Your Rights
Expected: the links will go to the respective about pages or remote web pages
Actual: white page
1. if you do a long tap on some words and open one of the links, you will get an
Error: href is null
Source File: chrome://browser/content/content.js Line: 349
2. Desktop Mac OS X only. Seems to work fine on Mobile, Win, Linux.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv8.0a1) Gecko/20110711 Firefox/8.0a1 Fennec/8.0a1
Device: Mac OS X
OS: Mac OS X 10.6.7
Do any remote web pages work on Mac?
So this appears to be a "can't open real web pages in non-e10s browsers"
We had a bug like this in general, not Mac specific. See bug 615223. Is the "Error: href is null" the only error you see in the error console?
Yes, that's the only error that I saw and it was with the specific steps:
1. Go to about:firefox
2. long tap on the version of fennec
3. open one of the links other than know your rights.
I'm having this issue for versions 7 thru 9