Upgrade Mozilla to NSS 3.12.11 We want to do that as soon as possible, likely within one week from today. Do people want/require a new NSPR release at the same time?
We have a number of patches that have landed in NSPR CVS that we'd like to take in mozilla-central, so I think that would be good.
ok, let's release NSPR 4.8.9, too ?
Created attachment 548769 [details] Update NSS to NSS_3_12_11_BETA1 Kai, I just created the NSS_3_12_11_BETA1 CVS tag and reviewed its contents. Can you push NSS_3_12_11_BETA1 to mozilla-central today? People are waiting for the Linux 3.0 and clang build fixes. Please use this attachment as the hg commit message. Thank you.
Created attachment 548771 [details] Update NSS to NSS_3_12_11_BETA1 (fixed typo in commit message) I added a closing parenthesis ')'.
Thanks Wan-Teh for checking in the NSS beta 1. http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/35f95308fa08
Created attachment 549100 [details] Update NSPR to NSPR_4_8_9_BETA4
Comment on attachment 549100 [details] Update NSPR to NSPR_4_8_9_BETA4 r=kaie, but ideally someone should run a try-build prior to checkin
(In reply to comment #3) > Can you push NSS_3_12_11_BETA1 to mozilla-central today? Are there plans to get this into Aurora and Beta as well?
(In reply to comment #8) > Comment on attachment 549100 [details] > Update NSPR to NSPR_4_8_9_BETA4 > > r=kaie, but ideally someone should run a try-build prior to checkin It would have been better to have bug 674880 in as well :(
We want to upgrade mozilla-central to NSS 3.12.11 beta 2. I have r=wtc over phone for this. Changes are bug 671002 and bug 217721.
http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/e7987c08ae94 should this be closed or stay open?
stays open until non-beta, release versions are landed.
I've landed the final releases into mozilla-central. Marking fixed. All code was already present in mozilla-central, this only changes version numbers. http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/cbd47dd5a6a1
This appears to have caused a regression related to signed XPIs: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=702364