Closed Bug 676605 Opened 10 years ago Closed 10 years ago
Refactor the script debugger to use the modified hook API
The SpiderMonkey Debugger API has recently changed various hook method names, like newScript and setBreakpoint. We should merge the latest changes from jsdbg2 and refactor the code accordingly.
Assignee: nobody → past
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Checkpointing my WIP due to imminent vacation. Merge done in: https://hg.mozilla.org/users/pastithas_mozilla.com/remote-debug/rev/ae998a42606b Initial refactoring and bustage fixing in my patch queue (fixmerge patch): https://hg.mozilla.org/users/pastithas_mozilla.com/remote-debug-patches
(In reply to Panos Astithas [:past] from comment #1) > Checkpointing my WIP due to imminent vacation. Merge done in: > > https://hg.mozilla.org/users/pastithas_mozilla.com/remote-debug/rev/ > ae998a42606b This merge was thrown away, since by the time I got to work on this again, jsdbg2 had merged to m-c and retired. So I took the opportunity to do a single final merge: https://hg.mozilla.org/users/dcamp_campd.org/remote-debug/rev/c84dd000af80 The necessary refactoring was done in: https://hg.mozilla.org/users/dcamp_campd.org/remote-debug/rev/2e46bfe9c8eb From now on we will be merging from m-c or fx-team and I will delete my personal repo mentioned above, soon, to avoid propagating redundant heads.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Closed: 10 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.