Lets say we visit page A, then page B.
When navigating back from page B to page A, and nsDocShell::RestoreFromHistory is called, we have, oldMUDV refering to pageA content viewer, and newMUDV refering to pageB content viewer.
And newMUDV full zoom is set to oldMUDV.
This means that zoom of newly visited page is set back to previously visited page. I think this is not the right thing to do.
- set browser.zoom.siteSpecific to false
- go to some page where cache will be activated. For example http://www.debian.org/
- unzoom a lot to make text small
- go to some other page. For example http://www.debian.org/distrib/
- zoom a lot to make text big
- go back.
- text is big
- text should be small
Created attachment 556014 [details] [diff] [review]
patch (without tests)
Here is a patch fixing the issue.
I've uploaded it on try server and it shows no apparent regression:
I'm now waiting for #681392 to be fixed to write a relevant test.