Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0a1) Gecko/20111001 Firefox/10.0a1
When viewing Scribd document, its content is not displayed, although it works correctly on other browsers.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to http://www.scribd.com/doc/46541364/Mapa-Invatatorului-Clasa-I-Ghid-Vilcu-Elena
2. Observe document (compare with other browsers)
- the content is not displayed
- the content is displayed
- issue is reproducible also on a clean profile
- issue not reproducible on Firefox 7 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0
Last good nightly: 2011-09-29
First bad nightly: 2011-09-30
good: f96e4ff817a7 bad: 49b3a14730de
Created attachment 564055 [details]
Opera and Chrome renders this the same as Firefox used to, fwiw.
I guess this is Ehsan's, but you can take it Mats if you want to.
Argh, I bet this is the same problem as bug 656875. I backed out that patch when I backed out bug 10209 the first time, but among the tens of patches which I was keeping around, that patch got lost. I'm trying a local build to see if reapplying that patch fixes this problem.
Yes, this is indeed fixed by the patch in bug 656875, which I've just pushed to inbound.
I'll keep this open to add a test based on the attached testcase.
Created attachment 564393 [details] [diff] [review]