Autocomplete JS should be pulled out into a reusable jQuery plugin.

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

RESOLVED FIXED
7 years ago
23 hours ago

People

(Reporter: jonny, Unassigned)

Tracking

Details

Comment hidden (empty)
A Pivotal Tracker story has been created for this Bug: http://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/20108073
Jonny Gerig Meyer changed story state to started in Pivotal Tracker
Jonny Gerig Meyer added a comment in Pivotal Tracker:   
   
Eric: I made our various (3) uses of autocomplete (manage-results filter, edit-env-profile, testcase tagging) use the same code (JS and HTML). I think this works well, but it did break some of your styling, especially on the edit-env-profile page (that's the only one I noticed anyway), because that was using significantly different markup before. So take a look at these three pages and do some styling cleanup.
Jonny Gerig Meyer added a comment in Pivotal Tracker:   
   
Also, to everyone: I had to do some major refactoring here without full test coverage. I've tried to test everything manually, but there may be some bugs lurking in the various autocomplete uses. Just a warning; let me know if you find anything that seems wonky.
Eric Meyer changed story state to finished in Pivotal Tracker
Jonny Gerig Meyer changed story state to delivered in Pivotal Tracker
Jonny Gerig Meyer changed story state to accepted in Pivotal Tracker

Updated

7 years ago
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 7 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED

Updated

23 hours ago
Product: Mozilla QA → Mozilla QA Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.