People claim it works in FF8, so I'm not sure if this is an unintentional regression or spec change. However, lots of docs (including our own) link to this as a resource, and it no longer functions.
Spec change. Paul, can you get this fixed?
Assignee: nobody → english-us
Component: DOM → English US
Product: Core → Tech Evangelism
QA Contact: general → english-us
Version: Trunk → unspecified
As long as the example is not updated, I've put a small notice next to the link in the MDN: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/IndexedDB/Using_IndexedDB https://developer.mozilla.org/en/IndexedDB#section_7 https://developer.mozilla.org/en/IndexedDB/Basic_Concepts_Behind_IndexedDB I've added the flag dev-doc-needed as these notices must go away once the external link is fixed.
This seems fix to me.
Assignee: english-us → nobody
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Component: English US → Desktop
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.