Build ID: 20111216200736
Steps to reproduce:
1. Compile source with OpenSUSE Evergreen 11.1 GCC (cf. Bug 706610)
1. Three new errors are reported.
1. No errors (fix attached).
Created attachment 582504 [details] [diff] [review]
Both are fixed now:
- No bug - Remove stray semicolons from FILEINFO_SUBCLASS calls, the macro already
includes it; rs=jfkthame
- No bug - Remove stray semicolon in nsThread.cpp; rs=bsmedberg
Doesn't look like those 2 commits cover all fixes in your patch.
Only the nsThread.cpp case is covered.
Or what do you mean?
Oops. Actually the excess comma in nsXULTooltipListener.h has not been removed.
543af61eee05 fixes the Problem in Fileinfo.h keeping the semicolon in the #define and removing it where the define is used. I fixed it the other way around.
So can you update the patch to contain only the nsXULTooltipListener.h part and then request review?
Created attachment 583235 [details] [diff] [review]
Comment on attachment 583235 [details] [diff] [review]
Bug 711908 - Fix a bunch of GCC warnings in layout