This test failure is a direct result of Tabs on Top landing, and is due to the fact that I changed the name of an attribute without updating a test. Fix forthcoming.
Created attachment 583493 [details] [diff] [review] Patch v1 So I failed to fix up this test once I removed the toolbarindex attribute from the menuitems. Instead of adding the rather fragile index, I now attach the toolbar`s ID to the menuitem, and query for that in the test.
Comment on attachment 583493 [details] [diff] [review] Patch v1 yep, I think this makes sense. r+ assuming this makes tests pass.
Comment on attachment 583493 [details] [diff] [review] Patch v1 The tests do indeed pass for me. Requesting approval for landing on Aurora.
Committed to comm-central as http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/3118433d5808
Committed to comm-aurora as http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/comm-aurora/rev/ae083d2568ed