Created attachment 590672 [details] [diff] [review] The fix Fixing two issues in one patch here as its easiest and they were resolved together. First: Error: no element found Source file: https://testpilot.mozillalabs.com/testcases/index-tb.json Line: 1 This is generated because the xml parser thinks its getting a .html file not a plain text file, we can force this formatting server side or client side, but I've chosen server side for now. Second: When test pilot hasn't got any studies listed in index-tb.json (like is currently the case), it displays "Loading, please wait" in the list of studies forever. I've found this to be a bogus check for zero length on the list of studies. I've checked this with Jono and he thinks it is fine to remove that check.
Comment on attachment 590672 [details] [diff] [review] The fix Looks reasonable to me!