Regular restart-required addon, implementing the Web Notifications API
- Open some web notification website, e.g.
- Click the corresponding button/link to make the notification approval bar appear and allow the notifications
- Click the corresponding button/link to make the notification appear, if this is a distinct step
- Close the corresponding tab
- about:memory?verbose + Minimize memory usage
-> One content page compartment per notification site stays behind
Cyril fixed this version 1.0.7 which I just fully reviewed.
The add-on kept some references to the window and similar for each notification around. The fix was to add an unload event listener to clear that stuff again.