Could you wait for the checkin of bug 731850 before doing that, to avoid conflicts?
(In reply to Frédéric Buclin from comment #1) > Could you wait for the checkin of bug 731850 before doing that, to avoid > conflicts? of course :)
i'm not going to change this. instead if i want to make large scale changes, i'd rather spend the time upstreaming this so it's generated inline with the normal template.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 5 years ago
Resolution: --- → WONTFIX
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.