Created attachment 628479 [details] [diff] [review] Upload 1 This is frankly a huge patch for what it effectively a 2/3 line change (See GcliCommands.jsm). In addition to fixing the problem we: - Fix a related issue in GCLI https://github.com/joewalker/gcli/commit/3f33b1bf9440e20b067a99e76823ecd51c3e4f8c I'm not sure it's worth a pull request when you can see it here - Adding tests for the 'edit' command (See bug 759853 for a follow-up to complete this work) - head.js wasn't implementing 'markup' checking. I added that in The code was in the GCLI version of this - Renamed test->tests to fall inline with the GCLI version - Fixed tests in pref command as a result of 'markup' not being implemented - Added my leakHunt code. I find it very useful for finding memory leaks and I keep adding it and removing it. I'm leaving it in here to see what people think of it.
5 years ago