Heya Chris, While we wait for the webmaker.org URL bugs to be sorted am wondering if you could do a dark launch for us on the production server we've got set up and working, but at the moment behind a VPN. Not sure if the URL can be defined but if so make-live.mozillalabs.com would make sense (as our dev one is make-dev.mozillalabs.com). When the webmaker.org SSL cert and related bugs are sorted hopefully this will also make the switch over easier. The VM that we're hosted on is make-prod1.vm.labs.scl3.mozilla.com If you could set up both http and https that would be awesome. Any more info please let me know, Ross
I'd suggest make.mozillalabs.com to keep with the more or less standard way I've been naming stuff so far. Can I get this done now, or is it waiting for something else ?
Assignee: cturra → gozer
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
OS: Mac OS X → All
Hardware: x86 → All
Could we use webmaker.mozillalabs.com?
(In reply to Philippe M. Chiasson (:gozer) from comment #1) > I'd suggest make.mozillalabs.com to keep with the more or less standard way > I've been naming stuff so far. Can I get this done now, or is it waiting for > something else ? I believe we're all good now unless you can see anything looking especially dodgy... webmaker.mozillalabs.com would be cool indeed
Done and live at https://webmaker.mozillalabs.com/
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 6 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: mozilla.org → Infrastructure & Operations
Product: Infrastructure & Operations → Infrastructure & Operations Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.