There is some VMS-specific stuff in config/rules.mk that I don't use any more so I want to remove it. Will attach patch. Can I get a ra= so I can check this in to M0.9 before the branch?
Ooops. Should be assigned to me, not Chris. I'm only asking him to approve.
Assign to me (finally)
Can't this wait until after the branch? I presume it's not doing any harm.
I suspect that colin wants to have a working 0.9 build for the trunk and for 0.9. This looks low risk to me ( with bug 76482. )
Alright, you approve it then :-).
a=blizzard for 0.9
Checked in. 3.268 -> 3.269