(Note: this is usually part of /data/dekiwiki/src/deploy but in this case we only need to update the locales) When we made our MDN push today (bug 765848) we pushed new pt-BR locale messages that contained errors, causing 50 errors in the last few hours for Brazilian users trying to view demos. We want to be super-nice for Brazilian users as part of Kilamanjaro and all that, so I made this a 'blocker' Need to pull the new pt_BR strings and re-compile them: pushd locale svn up ./compile-mo.sh . popd
Pushed to prod.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 6 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Component: Server Operations: Web Operations → WebOps: Other
Product: mozilla.org → Infrastructure & Operations
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.