The MindTouch site we left behind but left up as developer-old is not working right now. While the development team only wants it there for looking at the database and stuff, the writing team needs it actually functional to compare articles and be sure that problems we see aren't due to import bugs or something, or to be sure that changes we've made to a template actually result in the expected output. Can we get it back up and running, please?
Eric, https://developer-old.mozilla.org/ loads for me. Can you provide more details as to what is not working? Thanks
Strange. It is working now, but it wasn't working for me even as of a couple of days ago.
That is strange. I guess I will close this out for now but feel free to reopen with further details if the problem comes back. Regards
The main page does load, however, if one clicks on something, say HTML5 which takes you to; https://developer-old.mozilla.org/en/HTML/HTML5 one gets; Site settings could not be loaded We were unable to locate the API to request site settings. Please see below for debugging information. If this is a new install, try refreshing - the API is simply taking its time loading up! HTTP Response Status Code: 410 (not sure if this is the intended purpose).
Yep, like I said. The MindTouch instance doesn't work. :) The Django front-end stuff does.
Is this the standard Mindtouch problem we used to have where the extension settings would get lost? There might also be some settings in MT related to what domain name it expects to be living at... not sure if that would be something we (webops) would be able to easily change, or if they would be in-interface settings.
No, because that would let the wiki start up but the extensions would simply not work. The site settings not loading means a communication problem with mysql.
There are a few reasons we need this, BTW: * We have some templates that need to be updated to work right on Kuma that are breaking pages. But we don't always know what exactly they're supposed to do, so we need to see them on MindTouch in order to figure out how to fix them. * Some pages have odd content and we need to look to see if they were odd before, or if it's new on Kuma (either because of migration or because of an edit that doesn't show up correctly in history). * Some links are 404 on Kuma and we need to see if that's because of a migration failure or because the pages never existed in the first place. We have a number of problems that are high on our to-do list that are essentially blocked by the lack of access to the old wiki. I don't expect we will need it for long, but we do need it.
(In reply to Jake Maul [:jakem] from comment #6) > There might also be some settings in MT related to what domain name it > expects to be living at... not sure if that would be something we (webops) > would be able to easily change, or if they would be in-interface settings. I think it was working for a while. I seem to remember loading up Mindtouch shortly after it was moved to developer-old.
Sheppy: In the meantime, it looks like someone in the community has been maintaining a Deki mirror. Had no idea this existed... http://mdn.beonex.com/en/index.html
Renormalizing priority levels... P4 is "normal" now. Should be able to work on this today.
This is fixed now. It was a configuration issue relating to the new name (the -old moniker).
Looking good. The content is not showing up, but I have opened bug 789281 for that.