Indonesian setup file for Thunderbird 16.0.1 has incorrect checksums

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

Release Engineering
General
--
critical
RESOLVED FIXED
6 years ago
5 years ago

People

(Reporter: remarf.eoj, Assigned: bhearsum)

Tracking

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Reporter)

Description

6 years ago
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)

Steps to reproduce:

I attempted to download the Indonesian installer for Thunderbird 16.0.1 for windows, and checked the checksums against http://download-origin.cdn.mozilla.net/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/16.0.1/SHA1SUMS. I also proceeded to test the other SHA1sums, but they all checked out. 
Also checked MD5SUMS. Using SHA1sum for further descriptions.


Actual results:

All checksums checked out, except for the "id" installer. This issue has been reproduced on several machines, to account for corruption during download.

The SHA1sum I got repeatedly: 89dee2e0a385719ff4ea563cc00902c7d8b6115d


Expected results:

All the checksums should have checked out.

The SHA1sum in question was: a02987b1147b7327460a7a6852cb953181ef672a
Component: Installer → Release Engineering
Product: Thunderbird → mozilla.org
Version: 16 → other
(Assignee)

Comment 1

6 years ago
Thanks for filing this. We had some problems with this locale in 16.0.1. I thought I fixed everything up already, but I guess not!
Assignee: nobody → bhearsum
Severity: normal → critical
(Assignee)

Comment 2

6 years ago
This is fixed now, you can verify here: https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/16.0.1/SHA1SUMS

Unfortunately, due to CDN caching the cdn.mozilla.net version will be wrong for a few days.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 6 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: mozilla.org → Release Engineering
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.