Created attachment 671896 [details] qa - no results returned bug This appears to only be on dev and was caught by out suite of Selenium driven tests (yay for automated tests). Steps to reproduce: 1. goto dev and login with a vouched account 2. search for a user that is known to be in the system (Matt, William, Aakash) using their name, nick, or email address. Expected: Results are returned Actual: Results are not returned. 3 tests in Web QA's Jenkins CI are failing http://qa-selenium.mv.mozilla.com:8080/job/mozillians.dev/2288/testReport/
I believe the changeset/bug might have been https://github.com/mozilla/mozillians/pull/324
We changed the index structure so we had to re-index all data (see bug 801956). Unfortunately it's still not working. I'm in engagement off-site and I'll be looking into this as soon as i've got some free time.
Giorgos, thank you for looking into it (I know your team is busy) -- I've xfailed the offended tests in our (and your) test suite. https://github.com/mozilla/mozillians-tests/commit/eeb1108653d40fd6d6efb6a5c5e786edbfd2f14b
I'm closing this one as fixed since we resolved all the elastic search issues and manually tested it. Thanks!
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 6 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Hot -- bumping to verified -- tested manually as well.
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.