Increasing font sizes to at least 6pt to 1.4rem
Removing "bold" or "600" weight reference
Unifying layout and type spacing
Fixed in UX Branch with https://github.com/patrykdesign/gaia/commit/1a972b3659c18c8ab1bbe3dfd3c6a614fda24a35
Created attachment 684181 [details]
Not sure if we have to worry about the licensing line?
If that is fine then this is verified...
I didn't change the fonts on that page, just in the app, but looks correct.
See screenshots of the change.
Waiting for Gordon to merge, the first change didn't go through.
Created attachment 685198 [details]
Created attachment 685199 [details]
Created attachment 685200 [details]
Landed in UX branch: https://github.com/gordonbrander/gaia/commit/681164a9849f44cb817248b2a98914718a35f7fb
I found bug 816243 that happens regardless of this commit.
Created attachment 686297 [details]
screenshot 1 comparison
Created attachment 686298 [details]
screenshot 2 comparison
I also found bug 816151 in the main branch. I don't think it's related.
Changes also occur in the startscreen, crashscreen, crash menu, highlights in the awesome page, and browser settings.
Created attachment 686300 [details]
Not sure if it has to do with the changes here, kill the browser with an adb shell kill -11 <pid of browser> shows the button that's hard to press because it is hidden underneath the browser menu bar.
Created attachment 686546 [details]
Top Sites - What I see
Created attachment 686605 [details]
screenshot from main branch
separate bugs were filed for the issue mentioned in comment 14 and the spacing issue.
The changes in this bug are in. The enlarging of the crash report text pushed the reload button down which caused bug 816482 to appear from what I can tell. I could be mistaken.
Created attachment 687151 [details]
my new change seems to have worked.
Reverted previous merge that introduced bug https://github.com/gordonbrander/gaia/commit/004ba9121ca8baf497dbaf8849b3431b23c40a63
Tested new fix on device and merged into UX branch: https://github.com/gordonbrander/gaia/commit/8ad2997d66586b89f12b259bfe319fd5ae85fd17
polish bug 819168 happens in the main branch as well.
Fixed in 96b796c6ff4d3d56f3fc7f04aa9cf8df6694613d <https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/gaia/commit/96b796c6ff4d3d56f3fc7f04aa9cf8df6694613d>
Reviewed and verified on "Unagi" device